Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. In addition to the Andersen brand, Andersen Corporation includes Renewal by Andersen window replacement, Silver Line, and American Craftsman brand windows and doors sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Come build your career with the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, the strength of our employees has defined our position as the leader in product innovation, design, construction, performance and customer satisfaction. Focusing on our employees, remaining committed to product excellence, environmental stewardship and corporate citizenship has helped us grow into a widely admired organization.
As a CNC Programmer you will be responsible for:
- Develop CNC programs as required for new products, product line extensions and for custom products
- Provide day-to-day support for CNC machines and operators.
- Provide support on process improvement – identification of new equipment, tooling, and processes.
- Initiate and participate with outside suppliers on equipment, tooling and programming
- Provide input on tooling choices for various operations
- Miscellaneous programming as requested by the RD&I, Maintenance / Tool Build, and Performance Engineering groups
- Participate in the training of CNC operators and back up CNC Programmers
- Support and foster an environment of continuous improvement by assisting associates and department leaders in developing and completing improvement ideas along with identification of improvement opportunities
- Troubleshooting/implementation assistance on new machine design, installation, and commissioning
- Lean manufacturing (AMS) support of CNC processes – Written Work Instructions and Standard Work development
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications for this outstanding opportunity include:
- Two-year technical degree and 1-3 years CNC experience or 3-5 years’ experience in CNC programing, or equivalent training and/or related work experience.
- Understanding of CAD/CAM programming and/or G-code programming language.
- Auto CAD/Inventor capability, ability to read engineering prints and specifications.
- Good level of window and door product knowledge preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, and strong problem-solving skills.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|