Custom Project Manager - DigitalMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
At McGraw-Hill Education, we're accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It's this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes for all learners. We're harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
Our Higher Education Division delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help college students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers. We provide educational content in print and digital formats for the professional, education and repreparation communities.
We have an opportunity for a Content Project Manager - Digital in our Dubuque, Iowa office.
The position will report to the Director Custom Products - Digital and will work closely with the Sales team, Content Design and Delivery, Product teams, and the Implementation and Services teams to plan and manage the development and implementation of all assigned digital and print products from project inception through delivery. He/she will manage project budgets, project schedules, and act as primary project management contact for all internal stakeholders. Coordinate with other Custom Products team members to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and exceed MHE content quality and permissions standards.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Plan, budget, schedule, and project manage all assigned digital and print projects. Ensure all projects meet quality, cost, and delivery requirements. Execute projects on time, within budget, per contract terms and in adherence to MHE quality and permission standards.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors and 3rd party distributors to ensure successful completion and accuracy of all assigned digital and print projects. Evaluate 3rd party vendor performance, quality of work, compliance with project specifications for all assigned digital and print projects.
- Communicate with sales partners, the implementation team and Custom Products team members to ensure accurate delivery and fulfillment of all assigned digital and print products. Keeping sales partners, distributors and Custom Products team members up to date on delivery schedules and issues related to delivery.
- Manage the proper setup of digital ISBN components, custom pricing, financial review and contract requirements of all assigned custom digital and print projects. Ensure accurate pricing of ISBNs and components between all MHE systems.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in project management, including digital content production and establishing and maintaining third party relationships.
- Familiarity with entire publishing process, including multi-channel content delivery
- Learning Management System knowledge.
- Strong interest in digital publishing standards.
- Familiarity with digital content authoring tools and all related technologies, including pub, LTI, HTML 5, and other emerging technologies.
- Strong Technology skills with emphasis on all aspects of project management
Why work for McGraw - Hill Education? Click here to learn more.