Insurance Billing SpecialistUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing CRT’s standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
We are expanding our Bililng Department and are excited to add another Billing Specialist. This position is responsible for the overall recovery and management of accounts receivable for Unified Therapy Services clients. The qualified candidate will be an energetic person, ready to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
This position involves detailed research and follow-up on medical insurance claims and the careful preparation of appeals and responses to efficiently interact with insurance carriers and resolve the claim. The position supports the company’s overall Operations and Client Services by efficiently and effectively driving the accounts receivable process and showing results.
Salary is to be determined according to experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:This position requires the following qualifications and responsibilities
• Should have knowledge of Insurance
• Primary responsibility will include handling Accounts Receivables, Commercial Insurance Billing, Collections
• Ability to conduct a fee schedule audit and appeal underpaid claims.
• Rebill Primary and Secondary insurance for claims reprocessing.
• Track all services to make certain all charges have been received and posted.
• Appeal claims in a timely and accurate manner to maximize reimbursement.
• Thorough understanding of CMS rules and compliance regulations.
• Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines.
• Knowledgeable of medical EOBs, patient deductibles and copays, and insurance or third party correspondence.
• Computer/Software Experience
• Ability to multi-task
Benefits for full-time will include: health, dental, vision, life, retirement options, paid vacation, sick and holidays, plus much more!
Please complete online application and send into- email@example.com
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|