Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investigate and provide recommendation on resolution of production EDI problems and work with project teams to identify and remediate root cause on iDoc errors.
- Work with BPD, BSA and ABAP teams to improve stability, streamline processes and implement new processes and transactions, implementing short-term remediation plans in addition to long term solutions as needed.
- Develop, maintain and support ABAP programs specifically in the EDI workstreams.
- Consults with BPD and ABAP Team to ensure test scenarios are defined and understood while considering the effect of development on other aspects of the system for trouble-free process adding trading partners or transactions to the environment
- Define EDI and iDoc continuous improvement path, driving increasing value in the business.
- Develop and ensure adherence to EDI standards, maps and processing
- Ability to lead and guide the EDI technical team
- Ensure adherence to corporate security policies Provide documentation and training as needed to enable 24x7 platform support
- Provides aid in hardware/software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, technology management, or computer engineering.
- Minimum of two (4) years of experience supporting EDI with robust customer transaction set, preferably in an SAP environment.
- Experienced ABAP developer with a preference toward EDI development and support background.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in SAP iDoc management.
- Experienced with service pack upgrades, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Notes.
- Experience with EDI IB 850, OB 855, 856,810, OB 850, IB 855, 856, 210, 310 messages.
- Knowledge about various networking protocols and their usage. Participation in at least one SAP deployment.
1. SAP ERP experience required, S/4 HANA preferred.
2. 3 years ABAP programming experience.
3. 3 years functional knowledge of SAP SD, MM, PP, TM preferred.
4. Hands-on SAP Process Orchestration experience preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in customer-facing or supply chain processes, including sales order execution, intercompany, planning, sourcing and logistics execution.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|