Business Process Analyst-Finance and ControllingFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, analyze, design, identify, and facilitate process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible.
- Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to Business Systems and Process Delivery processes and procedures.
- Identifies cost, benefit, risk and alternatives to proposed system design and studies the impact on integrations with other systems and SAP modules.
- Participates in the prioritization of system improvements across the solution.
- Supports organizational direction with forward looking system improvements, metrics, data utilization and reporting.
- Provides input to technology and process solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Provides user training and mentoring relating to area of expertise including monthly and year-end activities.
- Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions.
- Provides consultative support to internal staff.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in finance and controlling areas associated with content, processes, data and procedures for the enterprise applications.
- Responsible for solving complex problems relating to area of expertise.
- Project management for moderate / small budget or duration projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in the areas of continuous improvement, change management, business analysis training and / or working in an empowered team environment
- Experience with SAP S4/Hana 1610 or SAP ECC or similar ERP solution required.
- Experience with Sales Tax decisions and software integration. Vertex experience preferred.
- Proven problem solver within area of expertise
- Willing to explore and understand impacts across tracks and / or business areas
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills including training delivery, consensus building, ability to persuade and present fact-based recommendations to peers and business leaders
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|