Manager-Application ServicesFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with BPD and BSAs to propose and implement the best technical solution to solve business problem
- Consults with BPD and BSAs to ensure test scenarios are defined and understood while considering the effect of development on other aspects of the system.
- Drive continuous process improvement by reviewing applications and making recommendations on new or existing systems
- Works with business leaders, BPD, and BSAs to assure program and function requirements are understood and documented, defining technical scope and objectives in all functional areas. Reviews and analyzes business requirements.
- Analyzes existing systems for difficulties and failure modes and revises programs and procedures to mitigate risk to the enterprise
- Lead technical areas:
- Monitor PO environment and ensure support resources are trained and responsive to changing load and requirements.
- Plan and implement all WRICEF development objects, working with offshore teams to deliver all support and development activities in the highest quality and most economical way.
- Provide expertise in technical requirement gathering, spec writing, design & build, test & deploy and production support.
- Provide leadership and direction to the teams for task prioritization, delivery tracking, transport management, testing, go-live planning & execution, defect tracking and remediation.
- Provide integration expertise in areas like:
- Hybris Commerce / CPQ
- Label Portal
- Variant Configurator
- Provide guidance and development for EDI transaction set (IB850, 855, 856, 846, 810, 820) (OB850, 855, 860, 856, 210, 310)
- Provide guidance for RF device applications utilizing ITS Mobile
Software development activities as needed, writing programs utilizing many of the SAP suite
- Provides aid in hardware/software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
- Background Environment: 5+ years writing and supporting ABAP in a manufacturing / distribution environment
- Development platforms: Working knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, ABAP, CDS Views, LSMW, BAPI, BADI, BODS, Web Dynpro, BRF+
- Constructs: Strong working knowledge of change pointers, RFCs, iDOCs, user exits
- Software: SAP ERP experience required, S/4 HANA preferred. Functional knowledge of SAP PO, SD, MM, PP, eWM, TM, Hybris
- Experienced with service pack upgrades, SAP solution Manager, SAP Notes
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|