Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Our client in the Jo Daviess County area is seeking a qualified Dietary Aide to assist in the meal program of their facility. A food sanitation license is required and can be obtained if needed with successful class completion)
What you will do:
Prepare meals and beverages using specific procedures
- Serve meals using standards to maintain sanitation and quality
- Store stock appropriately in order to maintain cleanliness and prevent food spoilage
- Accurately record meals served and monitor temperatures of food
- Clean assigned dining areas using appropriate procedures
- Wash dishes and/or utensils according to acceptable standards of practice
- Ensure compliance with sanitation
- Participate in menu planning
What is required from you:
- High school diploma/GED
- Familiar with clinical diets
- Culinary and/or food service experience in a health care facility an asset
- Able to read and interpret common recipes
- Willing and able to work well within a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift 30+ pounds
Flexible 1st shift: 5:00am-1:00pm, 10:30am-6:30pm, some weekend hours may be required
$10.25/hr, commensurate with experience
If this position is of interest and you would like consideration, please contact Billy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Jo Daviess, IL
Temp To Hire
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|