Service TechnicianLamers Bus Lines Inc, Darlington, WI
This listing has expired
Route & Charter Bus Line
SCHOOL BUS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Lamers Bus Lines is currently looking for a Service Technician in Darlington, WI to keep up our level of commitment to safety. In this role, you will perform school bus maintenance work, run diagnostics, and work with other team members to meet goals. This is an awesome opportunity for a hardworking entry-level worker with a passion to learn more about gasoline, diesel and propane vehicles.
No experience needed – will train.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
- Help diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses.
Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.
The Passenger Professionals
17951 County Shop Rd. Darlington, WI • 608-776-4060
TO APPLY GO TO: