Client Account RepresentativeHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serve clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS).
HKP, the workforce management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., is seeking a client account representative to join the tax credit department. This position will provide top level customer service while building and fostering client relationships.
- Calling and emailing clients to establish appointments and provide client support
- Preparing client reports
- Launching the tax credit program to new clients
- Making regular calls to clients to manage their account
- Coordinating meetings and documenting correspondence
- Clerical tasks, such as computer and database work
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in self-motivated individuals with the ability and passion to deliver exceptional internal and external support.
This role requires:
- Bachelor's degree or one to two years of relevant experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|