Technical Support Planner ($20/hr)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
- Ensure unit processes are aligned with division processes and objectives
- Support business by resolving support tickets associated with complex sales orders & distribution, branch 3rd party and transfer issues
- Manage identified projects by leading the team or having a large supporting role
- Investigate, analyze and resolve business process issues to reach objectives:
- Correct deficiencies
- Reduce costs
- Improve processes and performance
- Participate in and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with management & representatives from the factory to discuss current and future business process needs
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology (including reporting tools)
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
As a Technical Support Planner, you will provide technical support to the customers of the Business Process Integration team, evaluate existing business processes, recommend and implement process improvements.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
If you would like more information on this role please send your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com today!
Never a fee for the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|