JanitorSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full Time Janitor - 2nd Shift
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Charged with the responsibility of defining obstacles and aid in creating solutions concerning safety, identifying safety hazards and suggesting corrective actions.
- Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all team members.
- Cleans and services restrooms.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways.
- Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
- Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring outside vendor services.
- Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, and windowsills.
- Cleans weld curtains on a rotational basis.
- Scrubs, strips, sanitizes, waxes, and buffs floors using powered machines equipped with rotating brushes.
- Polishes furniture, metal work, and chrome using appropriate cleaning and polishing compounds.
- Maintains an inventory of cleaning and toiletry supplies.
- Replenishes soap and paper supplies in restrooms. Replenishes PPE and other supplies in the facilities.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, mirrors, and fixtures using both step and extension ladders.
- Cleans grounds and parking lots of litter, glass, or other debris.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Shampoos carpets.
- Performs minor maintenance or repairs as needed.
- May perform ground maintenance including removal of snow from sidewalks, salting walkways, mowing small areas of grass, trimming shrubs, etc.
- Perform all other duties, as required, to meet the company’s key business objectives.
High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to work independently under minimal amount of supervision.
To apply to this position please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michelle @ 563-927-2585
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|