Quoting AssociateFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
- Performs timely, accurate and comprehensive Design Assignments for Customers seeking custom commercial products for Hospitality, Healthcare and/or Commercial Office. Records quote in quote tracker including management of expiration date and advising salesperson pre-expiration. Tracks quote closure rates monthly.
- Assists Custom Quote Supervisor in accurate sku, pricing, margin and costing information for Hospitality, Healthcare, Commercial Office Lounge and Lobby, GSA and select National Accounts.
- Develops a method of getting all new items and all info on salesforce and AS400 completed in a timely manner.
- Works to continue to improve the overall layout and efficiency of the quoting process on salesforce for sales reps and Flexsteel.
- Supports the management, tracking and usage rate of fabric card program as requested.
- Serves as primary care associate for select national accounts, managing orders, delivery dates, invoice/payment, returns, credits, promotions and other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the request for and fulfillment of custom order quotes including tracking, closure rates and expirations. Works in close partnership with sales and manufacturing on the appropriateness of the project requested based on volume, complexity and timeline to ensure success if awarded the job. Flags sales representative of quotes approaching expiration dates. Tracks back to order if awarded to ensure volume levels remain as priced. Alters quote based on changes made during development cycle.
- Enters customer orders, maintaining exceptional attention to detail, spot checking for comprehensiveness and accuracy across all dimensions including specs, pricing, fabric and options.
- Maintains close communication with assigned national accounts, understanding their business, business requirements and expectations. Develops, maintains and makes visible a scorecard of performance measures. Acts as primary liaison between sales, corporate and manufacturing for a smooth and efficient working relationship.
- Documents specifications for product changes and new products for master sku list for catalogues, literature and website capture, including dropped sku’s. Based on costing and margin requirements, manages the price book accuracy and refresh across the sales force and all operations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- High School Graduate, College experience preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience in professional office environment in customer care, inside sales, dealing with quotes, and/or accounting.
- Strong, professional communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and computer proficiency.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Salesforce/SAP experience preferred
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|