Oral Health Coordinator-Community ServicesUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be days, Monday through Friday, for 64 hours per pay period and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed.
- Promote dental health as integral to total health.
- Initiate, Develop, and implement programming specific to identified oral health needs within the community.
- Provide oral health education, screening/assessment, referral and care coordination.
- Oversee completion of required dental health evaluation procedures, health education protocol, and referral process by trained VNA staff as per established guidelines; provides direct service as necessary.
- Knowledge of social and economic forces relevant to the concepts of Community Health practice.
- Working knowledge of health concepts.
- Knowledge and skills in client assessment, education, referral, and care coordination.
- Knowledge of dental community resources.
- Knowledge of new trends and techniques in dentistry.
- Experience with program development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, other agencies, and the public.
- Understanding of diverse values and cultures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be a licensed Dental Hygienist with the Iowa Dental Board. Must have 1-3 years of expereince. You must have a valid driver license and auto insurance as this position may require you to drive.