Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (or PNP) - Finley Hospital Dubuque, IAUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
UnityPoint Health is actively recruiting for a NNP or PNP in Dubuque, IA.
- NNP or PNP training required with NICU or PICU experience as RN
- Inpatient NICU/Nursery Coverage
- Tenured Staff
- Current providers: 2 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Support from Neonatologist
- High Autonomy
- 65 Births/month with average NICU census of 1
- Babies 33 weeks and beyond kept onsite
- 6 – 24-hour shifts per 6 week cycle
- Sleep room onsite and 20 minute required response time if leaving the hospital
- Procedures: C-section room on unit, circumcisions performed by NNP (training provided), umbilical lines, CPAP, feed and grow babies, option to do NRP instruction (not required)
- NNP or PNP
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
Please contact our recruiter, Drew Birdsall, at 515.471.9761 or Andrew.Birdsall@unitypoint.org
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|