As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Kendall Hunt Publishing, is ready to revolutionize the way K-12 school districts adopt curriculum. We have won major adoptions through our expertise as a custom publisher bringing tremendous value to school districts customizing curriculum for their students. Would you like to be part of the change in how districts adopt curriculum customized for the needs of their students? That could be you as a K-12 Sales Consultant.
Who We Are
As a leader in customized educational publishing solutions headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Kendall Hunt Publishing has been privately owned and operated for over 70 years. As a leader in the K-12 education arena with award-winning math, science and gifted curricula, we are looking for someone to take that to the next level. ConstructEd was founded out of the need for individual school districts to easily and affordably build the curriculum for their students. We used our ability to custom publish at the college level and brought it to life in the K-12 arena. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both students and teachers. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Week, K-12 Sales Consultant Will...
- Primary responsibility to bring new prospects into sales pipeline
- Acquires sufficient product line knowledge to hold appropriate professional conversations and conduct effective product presentations
- Is able to think on-the-spot regarding existing curriculum and how it can be customized to meet needs
- Make cold calls to individual territories
- Demonstrates digital tools to customers and prospects
- Send review materials and digital comps to potential customers
- Conduct sales webinars for prospects and customers
- Research and obtain an understanding of the local educational climate
- Attend conventions to promote Kendall Hunt products
Characteristics of Who KH Looks for in K-12 Sales Consultant
- A top performer that's used to going above and beyond the minimum expectations
- Competitive, highly organized, and self-driven
- Someone who possesses enough leadership, motivation and purpose to hold yourself accountable
- Positive and have a "can do" attitude towards life
- Someone who has "been there" bringing sales experience from any industry that will translate into success with us
- A listener someone who can listen to what educators are lacking and provide a solution
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. All applicants must have valid driver's license and bachelor's degree. This position does require travel. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|