Financial AnalystSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Leads the consolidation and analysis of corporate and manufacturing facility financial data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings. Assists in preparation of financial and regulatory reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Leads corporate financial data consolidation and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- • Interprets and analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- • Delivers financial results and analysis to business unit leadership and upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Assists in the development of operating plans and financial projections.
- • Leads and actively participates in corporate and divisional semi-annual audit program.
- • Assists with testing and documentation of internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- • Assists with preparation and submission of regulatory reports such as corporate taxes and SEC filings.
- • Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
- • Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- • Ability to complete projects and tasks independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- • 3-5 years’ experience in financial data analysis or manufacturing accounting
- • Intermediate experience with MS Excel
- • Previous experience with SAP preferred
- • 20% domestic travel is required
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer