As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Kendall Hunt’s PreK-12 division is seeking a highly organized, results-driven, dependable marketing coordinator with graphic design experience to join our marketing team. This role will work directly with marketing manager to coordinate marketing activities for a number of product lines within the division, including: basal (math, science, social studies and virtual reality), gifted and separate companies RCL Benziger and ConstructEd. They will also oversee the timely completion of all projects for each of these. This person must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be able to multi-task effortlessly.
Who We Are
As a leader in customized educational publishing solutions headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Kendall Hunt Publishing has been privately owned and operated for over 70 years. As a leader in the K-12 education arena with award-winning math, science and gifted curricula, we are looking for someone to take that to the next level. ConstructEd was founded out of the need for individual school districts to easily and affordably build the curriculum for their students. We used our ability to custom publish at the college level and brought it to life in the K-12 arena. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both students and teachers. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Week, K-12 Marketing Coordinator Will…
- Prepare and oversee marketing calendar and track the progress of all marketing projects through completion to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns are launched in a timely manner
- Create content to be used for marketing initiatives, not limited to press releases, blogs, emails, print and digital ads and others
- Coordinate communication of all marketing activities to other departments regarding campaigns and marketing/advertising initiatives
- Has graphic design experience and, when needed, assists in preparation of print and digital graphic design needs, including preparation of email campaigns, web banner ads, print ads, textbook covers and other graphic design support
- Oversee ongoing K-12 website updates
- Responsible for developing and implementing promotional strategies for conventions as well as coordination of footprint, products and marketing materials for tradeshows
Characteristics of Who KH Looks for in K-12 Marketing Coordinator
- A top performer that’s used to going above and beyond the minimum expectations
- Competitive, highly organized, and self-driven
- Someone who possesses enough leadership, motivation and purpose to hold yourself accountable
- Positive and have a “can do” attitude towards life
- Previous marketing experience is a plus
If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. All applicants must have valid driver’s license and bachelor’s degree. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|