National Account Executive Inside Sales (Dubuque IA)WoodwardBizMedia (A Division of WCI), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
The Specialty Publications Division was created in 1999 to help WCI move into niche publications. The division has four publications.
Based in East Peoria, Illinois, Material Handling Network is an international trade publication for the materials handling industry.
Magellan Publications, located in Dubuque, Iowa, includes magazines and Internet web sites in three catagories - metal, energy and medical.
Woodward Communications, Inc. (WCI) is a multimedia communications company employing nearly 600 people at 14 locations - servicing communities in Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois, and customers throughout the nation. With its corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, WCI is owned by the Woodward family and its employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. The ESOP now owns approximately 62% of the company.
WCI traces its heritage back to the first newspaper in Iowa. The Dubuque Visitor, founded in 1836, evolved into the Telegraph Herald in 1901 and remains WCI's flagship publication serving over 30,000 households daily.
The Woodward family has been involved in the organization since 1898, representing four generations of leadership and participation. From its daily newspaper beginnings, the company has grown to include six operating divisions.
Full time benefits for our company include health/dental insurance effective the first of the month following the hire date. Vacation, paid sick days (3 of which can be used for family sick days), two personal floating holidays are available, as well as direct deposit and flexible spending accounts. The first of the month after the date of hire we offer a 401(k). WCI offers Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), long term disability and paid life insurance for employee owner, spouse and dependent children.
Flexible full time (30 or more hours per week) have many of the same benefits and part time (20-29 hours per week) have some of the same benefits.
This is not an all inclusive list, for more details you may contact the Human Resources Department at (563)588-5687 or e-mail email@example.com.
Woodward BizMedia, producer of Material Handling Network magazine, is looking for a creative self-starter who has an interest in a full time inside sales career. We provide business-to-business news and products across several different market segments in material handling, logistics, and supply chain equipment. Our Account Executives sell national magazine advertising space, website advertising, email marketing/sponsorships, webinars, events, dealers website advertising, and e-commerce for our material handling publishing group.
- Servicing an established territory and building new territory, selling advertising and marketing services through telephone sales, email and event attendance. Achieving and exceeding sales goals and acting as a resource to others to achieve overall sales goals. Managing account list and maintaining accurate sales performance reports.
- Practicing consultative selling techniques to match client’s needs with existing products and services, understanding features and benefits of all products and our competitors’ products as well as industry, sales channels, advertising and readership characteristics and demographics.
- Assisting in the design and execution of annual marketing and action plans. Researching new products and/or services.
- Staying informed and up to date on new technology trends that may enhance the sales process and produce various e-newsletters.
- Assisting with collection on past due accounts.
- Supporting graphic artist in the design of print and electronic advertisements to meet client needs.
- A college or technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- A minimum of two years or more sales experience in publishing or related field is required.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and e-commerce campaigns, communication and navigational tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer-based publishing tools such as page layout software is helpful, but not required.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills are a must, along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a position with great earning potential that includes a base salary plus commission. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, that includes employee stock ownership, 401(k), insurance, paid time off, healthy activity reimbursement, volunteer time off, flexible work hours, and business casual dress.
To learn more about us, visit www.wcinet.com/woodwardbizmedia.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|