Recruiting SpecialistDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Do you want to recruit for an organization that is authentic and dedicated to its purpose? What about recruiting for people who make an impact on other people’s lives? At Dupaco, that’s what we do! We find difference makers; people who care about helping people. We know recruiting involves going beyond the candidate’s application. We rummage through resumes, read between the lines, understand HR law, and love talking to others to find one’s career purpose. In true Dupaco fashion, we find ways to recruit and hire in our own unique way. It’s the #DupacoDifference. If you are the #DupacoDifference, the Recruiting Specialist opportunity is calling your name!
- Searching for candidates, both active and passive, who fit the Dupaco mold and bring their skills, abilities and experiences to help our members
- Guiding hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Ensuring the best qualified candidates are sourced to further Dupaco’s mission
- Connecting candidates with successful career options
- Evaluating candidates through interviews, assessments and the application process
- Connecting hiring managers with rock star candidates
- Strategically thinking about each applicant and how he/she might have a career path with Dupaco
- Linking with a variety of networks for great referral sources both in person and online
- Experience and proven ability to perform similar activities mentioned above
- A minimum of two years’ experience in HR and recruiting
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge on applicable human resource legislation and regulatory rulings regarding employment, safety, labor relations, personnel, and equal opportunity policies
- Excellent communication and listening skills; including superb written communication and oral presentation skills
- Tact and professionalism
- Self-motivation with good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Proficiency in computers; ability to learn in-house application software knowledge and the ability to operate audio-visual equipment, various online training programs and tools
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work assignments efficiently
- Availability and willingness to work flexible/additional hours as demanded by the work load
- Problem solving, accountability and strong, independent decision-making skills
- Active involvement in related HR associations and organizations
Are you the #DupacoDifference? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|