SAP Data Management SpecialistFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes Business Systems and Process Delivery processes and procedures for requirements gathering, prioritization, and user support related to data objects that support the end to end business processes.
- Responsible for supporting organizational direction by ensuring the ERP data is current, accurate and validated.
- Support the Business Process Delivery team using the data management and governance framework.
- Create and change data related to area of expertise.
- Understands the data utilization and reporting implications.
- Responsible for user support for the area of data expertise
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the ERP configuration focused on data definition.
- Serves as the subject matter expert associated with data and procedures for the enterprise applications.
- Responsible for solving complex problems relating to area of expertise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- High school or equivalent required
- Associate degree in IT, Business, Information Management or related field is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of SAP data objects such as Business Partner and Material Master is a plus
- Experience with data governance processes
- Proven problem solver within area of expertise
- Willing to explore and understand impacts across tracks and / or business areas
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills including ability to persuade and present fact-based recommendations to peers
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|