For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Full Service Solutions will be filling a Manager role within Retirement Operations and the Data & Reporting Center of Excellence. The selected Manager may be asked to fulfill the duties of various Teams within Full Service Solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a Team of direct reports within Full Service Solutions Data & Reporting Center of Excellence.
- This leader will lead a centralized functional team of Implementation Coordinators supporting across all regional pods
- Implement strategy as defined by senior management, assist associates with connecting their work to organization strategy.
- Execution of deliverables including production, initiatives, inventory management and service level agreements, quality and timeliness targets, financial management of budget, Team staffing model and reporting metrics.
- Monitor Team and department metrics to ensure objectives are accurately achieved, with a strong focus on the Client Experience.
- Incorporate knowledge of external factors into budgeting, Operating Plans, prioritization, resource allocation, and strategy setting; is open to new ideas, methods of doing things or opportunities that arise out of an understanding of the external market and trends.
- Develop talent through assembly of strong Teams, hiring for the future, inspiring and developing others, actively address performance issues, developing sound succession plans and building sustainable leadership and technical capabilities.
- Performance Management of associates; provide input to development of Annual Performance Objectives, write and deliver performance appraisals, conduct 1x1 and Team Meetings with direct reports on a regular basis.
- Leadership role on project/business activities including but not limited to Internal Audit, Independent Audit, and various Risk Assessments - ensure controls and processes are documented, implemented, and monitored.
- Establish clarity about the work associates are responsible for including performance expectations, standards of success, and priorities; focusing Team on short, medium and long term goals.
- Prepare for unexpected events by establishing contingency plans, change course when necessary.
- Minimization of risk and errors/losses to the enterprise and customers.
- Communicates as needed with internal and external customers and prospects.
- Actively represents and participates in cross-site leadership activities and initiatives.
- Self-starter who is willing to challenge the status quo and generate new ideas; is a change agent.
- Foster an environment where associates are empowered to make decisions.
- Promote a highly energized and efficient Team climate that encourages open communication.
- Bachelor's degree or related business experience
- Previous management and client facing experience strongly preferred
- Proven record of deploying robust program/project management discipline
- Defined Contribution/Benefit & Non-Qualified Plan, Retirement, and/or
- Financial industry experience required
- Ability to think strategically while taking intelligent risks
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders
- Can work in a fast-paced, changing environment; is resilient
Proven decision making skills that show value to both the business and client
- Capable of executing decisions quickly and possesses excellent follow through
- Ability to lead others to accomplish Team goals by example and through project management
- Strong communication skills, and ability to partner in a diverse environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and demonstrate flexibility when setting priorities
- FINRA Series 6 and 26 registration may be required or able to obtain within specified time frame
- FINRA Series 99 registration may be required or able to obtain within specified time frame
- Travel up to 15% may be required
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Req Num||DC 0003L|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|