IT Specialist/Computer OperatorFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processes the daily production schedule.
• Guide end users in computer system transactions appropriate for business processes. Assist in identifying gaps in skills and training options available.
• Local contact for time critical functions like month end processing, physical inventory, etc., providing timely information to all stakeholders of those processes.
• Compiles administrative reports for special projects that are needed.
• First level support for issues with scanners, copiers, printers, etc. Identify / provide additional training as necessary. Interfaces with Service Desk for issues that need to be escalated.
• Distributes reports as needed.
• Maintains all computers, printers and networking equipment with direction from corporate IT department.
• Performs telecommunication functions. Maintains phone equipment.
• Liaison between Corporate Service Desk, Programmers and the Dubuque Operations requirements.
• When future SAP program is installed, will assist users with this transition.
• Performs other operations duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• 1 to 2 year college degree preferred but not required.
• Must have computer support experience, working with computer networks (two years).
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player with solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle multiple situations while still meeting deadlines and due dates.
• Knowledge of SAP valuable.
• Must have current computer/software proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Must be detailed oriented.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Application Instructions: Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|