Learn How To Become an Apprentice and Train for a JobIowaWORKS Center - Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
IowaWORKS is committed to providing employment services for individual job seekers. The local IowaWORKS office is located on Main Street in Dubuque, above the Town Clock Business Center. Center services include:
- Career counseling
- Job search skills development
- Locating employment opportunities
- Academic skill testing
- Hands-on computer classes
- HiSET preparation
- College research
- Creating resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- 6 Steps to a Successful Career Transition
- Assistance with managing Unemployment Insurance claims
- Job fairs and other special events
- Skill upgrades and training
- Career and skill assessments
NEW Workshop at IowaWORKS!!
Registered Apprenticeships for Job Seekers.
Attend a free workshop to learn if training for an apprenticeship is right for you and find out opportunities currently available in the Dubuque area
- September 13, 10:00am -11:00am
- September 27, 10:00am - 11:00am
Aprenticeships with local companies are currently available for the following:
Benefits of an Apprenticeship:
- A paycheck from day one, guaranteed to increase over time as you learn new skills.
- Hands-on career training in a wide selection of programs, such as health care, construction, information technology and geospatial careers.
- An education and the potential to earn college credit, even an associate or bachelor's degree, in many cases paid for by your employer.
- A career once you complete your apprenticeship, you will be on your way to a successful long-term career with a competitive salary, and little or no educational debt.
- National industry certification upon graduation from a career training program and can take that certification anywhere in the United States. Register TODAY (you must register to attend).
Pre-registration and membership is REQUIRED for this workshop. Please call 563-556-5800 to register or email Region1.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-5800|
|Apply by Email:||Region1.email@example.com|