ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Looking for a new opportunity to work with a team that is passionate about providing the best service to their clients? We are currently adding a Benefits Assistant to join our team! This role is responsible for providing support to our internal employees by using communication and organization to learn our processes and products. We are looking for a candidate with a positive attitude, critical thinking skills and the willingness to learn our set of skills to be an expert in the field.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Now is your chance to make a decision that will not only help shape your career, but your life. Don’t let this opportunity pass by without submitting your resume!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|