Accounts Receivable / Office CoordinatorAdvance Pump & Equipment Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
We service what we sell.
We deliver nationwide.
Units are in stock and ready to go or build to suit.
Cabs & Chassis in stock for immediate production.
We work with a network of dealers to receive the best possible prices on our trucks. When your order is place we begin production immediately in order to offer the best turnaround time available.
Financing options available.
For more information: (563)557-0957.
Located in Peosta, Iowa, we are centrally located to best serve you and your needs. 15418 Old Highway Road, Peosta, IA 52068-9638
Accounts Receivable / Office Coordinator
The Accounts Receivable Specialist performs all daily activities related to handling and processing customer accounts. They are responsible for prompt and accurate recording of payments and a wide range of administrative tasks. They will handle some payroll and HR functions such as processing time off requests and New Hire Orientations.This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Advance Pump & Equipment looks for strong, stand-out people with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be.
Essential job duties for this position include the following items:
- Answer telephone calls: this involves taking detailed messages, transferring calls to individuals and voicemails.
- Customer invoicing and payment posting.
- Keeping customer files and cusomer jobs updated. Processing of work orders.
- Respond to customer inquiries through email, phone, in person as well as written requests and documentation.
- Human Resource functions such as New Hire Orientations.
- Entry of PTO time and facilitation of documents to employee such as 401K, end of year notices, etc.
- Scanning, faxing and filing as needed.
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Strong background in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Good Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Prior QuickBooks Experience is preferered.
- Must be able to prioritize and get things done quickly and accurately.
- Driver’s license.
Education and Experience/Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a 2 year degree and/or a minimum of 2 year’s experience in Accounts Receivable.
Near Dubuque Fairgrounds
Full-time (40 hours per week)
$16.00 - $18.00
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|