Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Concrete Foreman Needed Immediately!
A local company that builds concrete pads for cell towers across the nation is seeking skilled, experienced foremen to lead their crews on the field.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position!
Paid travel time!
Daily per diem!
Competitive hourly wage!
Year round work!
Leave from Dubuque, IA, typically out 2-4 weeks and then back to Dubuque for one week.
$19-21/hr starting, commensurate with experience
- Proven construction/concrete experience
- Team lead experience preferred
- Driver's license required, CDL preferred or ability to obtain CDL
- Experienced in heavy equipment operation
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Able to stoop, bend, twist, and lift overhead during shift
- Able to lift up to 75# during shift
- Able to travel and commit to the schedule
- Pre-employment drug screen required
If this opportunity interests you, please call Billy at 563.556.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|