Quality AnalystSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is seeking a Quality Analyst/Engineer for a full time role in Dubuque. This position will pay $19/hour for the right candidate and is available ASAP.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to the customer’s assembly line quality problems
- Investigate quality complaints and determine the root cause of the problem
- Establish short term product containment and/or request product rework for defective products
- Document and report assembly line and non-operational product quality issues
- Communicate containment issues to the customer’s reactive supplier quality department and participate in long-term corrective actions as required
- Investigate and report findings of supplier caused non-operational product quality issues generated on the assigned shift
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
JOB SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated ability in reading and interpreting engineering and assembly drawings
- Comprehension level knowledge and understanding of inspection techniques and the use of the appropriate measuring tools, equipment, and gages
- Comprehension level knowledge of industrial equipment assembly processes
- Operating level proficiency using computer software programs
- Demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated comfort level in interfacing with various levels of the customer’s staff and management while working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or 4 year technical degree in a related field preferred
- Quality and Engineering experience preferred
- SAP knowledge is preferred
To be considered for this role; please email JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|