Let’s keep it simple: We’re a fully equipped CNC manufacturer that features more than two dozen CNC machines operated by true craftsman who take pride in their work. With 80 percent of our machines less than six years old, we’re committed to staying at the forefront of technology.
Do we deliver quality? Absolutely. That’s a given. Now let’s talk service. Dubuque Screw Products works harder than anyone else to deliver prompt turnaround, provide same-day plating, expedite orders and exceed expectations. We’re committed to world-class precision machining, continuous improvement and flexibility.
Interested in being part of a team that understands the importance of working together? Ready to take an active role in a company dedicated to exceptional manufacturing and continuous process improvements? At Dubuque Screw Products, employees are like family and our most valuable assets. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, 401(k) retirement, paid holidays, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. toward a rewarding career.
- Ensures ISO:9001-2015 quality objectives and quality policy are upheld.
- Initiates and implements quality improvement and lean activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma) to raise the performance of the company’s manufacturing processes.
- Leads the internal and external quality audits.
- Educates and trains employees as to their impact in the quality management system.
- Ensures a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Oversees workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Performs root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements
- Provides technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulates, documents and maintains quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the plant manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Creates, documents and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
- Reviews customer purchase orders, contracts and change requests to ensure the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
- Interprets quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provides, and oversees, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Responsible for calibration and testing programs.
- Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Evaluates/interacts with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Leadership, Performance Management, Project Management, Communication Proficiency, Decision Making, Technical Capacity, Stress Management/Composure, Business Acumen, Problem Solving/Analysis, Personal effectiveness/Credibility
This position manages the quality department. The quality manager is responsible for the performance management of his/her staff.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education combination
5+ years quality management experience including ISO:9001-2015
Experience in CNC Manufacturing environment
ASQ Certification or equivalent experience (CQT)
Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|