Quality TechnicianDubuque Screw Products Inc, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Let’s keep it simple: We’re a fully equipped CNC manufacturer that features more than two dozen CNC machines operated by true craftsman who take pride in their work. With 80 percent of our machines less than six years old, we’re committed to staying at the forefront of technology.
Do we deliver quality? Absolutely. That’s a given. Now let’s talk service. Dubuque Screw Products works harder than anyone else to deliver prompt turnaround, provide same-day plating, expedite orders and exceed expectations. We’re committed to world-class precision machining, continuous improvement and flexibility.
Interested in being part of a team that understands the importance of working together? Ready to take an active role in a company dedicated to exceptional manufacturing and continuous process improvements? At Dubuque Screw Products, employees are like family and our most valuable assets. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, 401(k) retirement, paid holidays, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. toward a rewarding career.
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Control and properly document non-conforming product
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Assist in reviewing customers purchase orders, contracts and change requests to ensure the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
- Identify and recommend continual improvement opportunities for quality systems
- Assist with submission of validation packets
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Participate in problem solving activities
- Assists in calibration and testing programs.
- Maintains a clean and organized work space.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency, Time-Management, Self-motivation, Initiative, Problem Solving/Analytical, Organizational Skills, High level of Accuracy
Education and Experience
Technical degree in related field, or equivalent mix of education and experience
ASQ Certification or equivalent experience (CQT)
3 years of experience in quality control function in manufacturing environment.
Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|