Distribution AnalystFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review & Validate Instructor Led Training PPT course materials
- Coordinate & prepare data for end-user training
- Assist with End-User Training Delivery as required
- Understand current operations and future state processes in SAP
- Prepare Process Flow Documentation
- Identification & communication of key changes to the business
- Assist with Job Role Mapping for responsibility areas across all locations
- Assist with defining scope for end user training across all locations
- Responsible for development and validation of training documentation across all locations
- Work with each site to identify Super Users and prepare them for “training deliver”
- Assist with training logistics planning and preparation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in the areas of continuous improvement, change management, business analysis training and / or working in an empowered team environment
- Strong communication skills including training delivery, consensus building, ability to persuade and present fact-based recommendations to peers and business leaders
- Experience with SAP S4/Hana 1610 or SAP ECC or similar ERP solution required.
- Experience with EWM / MM / WM and TM modules of SAP.
- Proven problem solver within area of expertise
- Willing to explore and understand impacts across tracks and / or business areas
- Ability to work in a team environment
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|