DuTrac Community Credit Union is a financial cooperative serving over 46,000 individuals and families in a 14-county area throughout the local Tri-State region of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our Credit Union is one of the largest in the state with over $640 million in assets - and consistently ranks among the safest and financially strongest in the nation.
We offer members a full line of consumer and commercial financial services ranging from savings and checking to credit cards to mortgages and more.
Our Mission: to improve the financial future of our members, communities and fellow credit unions by providing information, education, and superior service and products.
Our Vision: to be a trusted advisor and partner which excels in satisfying the evolving financial needs of members and the communities we serve.
Please visit our web site at www.dutrac.org to learn more about our financial cooperative.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Lead Teller position at our St. Mary's branch.
- Performs regular Teller duties, receiving, processing, and posting member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments.
- Manages vault transactions and maintains sufficient cash levels; balances ATM; replenishes ATM and cash dispense machines.
- Assists Teller staff with problems and questions; provides oversitght to teller line.
- Welcomes members, determines needs, and effectively provides routine information concerning services; provides assistance and guidance when members have questions or problems. Looks for opportunities to explain and offer appropriate credit union services, providing referrals and meeting branch goals.
- Assists with opening and closing procedures.
- Schedules, trains, and monitors the work of other tellers, provides input on performance reviews, coordinates teller activities.
Successful candidates for this position must have at least 3-5 years of teller or supervisory experience. Knowledge of financial products, services, and teller procedures preferred. Must be available for until 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 6:00 pm on Fridays. Will be required to work Saturday morning hours on a rotating basis.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|