Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
- Work with Senior Marketing Management to develop a digital marketing strategic plan in support of the overall corporate business and marketing objectives.
- Facilitate the development and execution of a comprehensive social media strategy by working with a cross-functional team representing Human Resources, eCommerce and other primary stakeholders.
- Manage the digital component of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Maintain website(s) content including marketing copy, images and videos, industry news, product reviews, surveys etc.
- Provide marketing support for company’s e-Commerce initiatives and participate in ecommerce’s overall strategy.
- Develop and implement email marketing strategies including customer segmentation, prospect nurturing and customer reactivation.
- Oversee social media properties and strategy to include daily posts and social promotions
- Play a central role in marketing campaigns and enable digital requirements
- Manage vendor and agency relations to support manufacturers marketing promotions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in digital marketing role managing web content with a CMS tool.
- Experience in preparing email campaigns including loading HTML/CSS mail into third party email providers, list management, opt-out management and email campaign results analytics. Experience with managing campaigns through Constant Contact or other marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with developing, launching and maintaining social media channels including daily posts, promotions and geographic campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and SEM concepts including Google PageRank, Google Analytics, pay-per-click, use of meta descriptions, page titles, link management and keyword rich content.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with an understanding of writing for the web and print media, with the ability to develop a unique voice for the Crescent Electric Supply Company brand.
- Ability to organize a multitude of tasks, projects, and information simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience in developing financial plans and supporting documentation for the planning process.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier, Acrobat) and creation of visually stunning content.
- Experience with MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
East Dubuque, IL
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|