Project/Construction Manager AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment in Dubuque, IA is seeking a Project/Construction Manager Assistant to work with tradesmen and subcontractors.
Job Responsiblities Include:
• Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within scope
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Lead and direct the work of other project team members as needed
• Client follow-up and retention
Skills and Requirements:
• Formal education preferred, technical school or degree in Engineering ideal
• Minimum of 5 years of commercial construction management
• Knowledge of all phases of the building construction process including pre-construction through closeout
• Excellent time management skills
• Extensive experience in cost controls
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with project management software
If you are qualified and interested in this position-- please send your resume to Madi at Madelyn.Jansch@expresspros.com!
*Never a fee to the job seeker*
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|