Cook ($13.00)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Summary of Position:
Prepare meals and ensure food sanitation in a manner that promotes the mission and goals of the Client. Supervises food employees in manager's absence.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare food for house meals and group functions according to menu, production records and applicable recipes.
- Ensure production of consistently high quality foods while maintaining budgeted food costs and monitoring production to avoid potential waste of food and/or loss of quality.
- Follow procedures for safe and sanitary food handling, storage and safety.
- Assist with purchasing kitchen supplies and food.
- Assist in training of employees.
- Learn basic duties of all other positions in the food service department through cross training.
- Can and store garden produce.
- In absence of Manager(s), oversee kitchen staff and production.
- Work weekends, evenings or holidays as needed.
- Complete other tasks or duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Two plus years cooking experience required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required. Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Sanitation and safety training.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision required.
Interested candidates will contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com
As always, never a fee for the Job Seeker!