Inspection & Receiving Tech (first shift)Green Industrial Supply, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Green Industrial Supply is a privately held and operated company that has a vested interest in best servicing the customer. Our core business is in the procuring, consolidating, and sub-assembly for OEM markets which we have been servicing for more than 25 years. With extraordinary customer service, quality, and competitive pricing, we continue to experience growth and success.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. is looking to increase our #1 resource - our employees! Our people are what have led to our success as we realize our vision of being the supplier of choice for our customer and becoming known as one of the best places to work in the Dubuque area.
It is the policy of Green Industrial Supply, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Green Industrial Supply will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. has an opening for an Inspection & Receiving Technician. This fulltime, first shift position will be responsible for the inspection and quality review of parts received.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections to ensure quality control of parts.
- Unload product from trucks or containers.
- Select and use appropriate inspection tools, techniques, and equipment to perform product audits; determine sample size; pull random samples and identify any errors.
- Read and interpret blueprints and determine critical, major and minor characteristics.
- Identify and report nonconforming materials.
- Operate fork trucks and other company vehicles following training and certification.
- Complete daily logs and documentation as required.
- Works closely with Assistant Warehouse Manager and Quality Engineering Manager to address potential issues.
- Use mobile servers (scan guns) to receive parts in.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for this position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to count accurately and with precision
- Must know or have the ability to learn basic quality terms, definitions and concepts be able to perform measurement conversions.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Print reading and knowledge of precision testing equipment preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
This is a fulltime, first shift Monday – Friday position that offers a competitive wage and an exceptional benefit package. If you are interested in an opportunity to grow and make a difference with a dynamic organization, this could be the job for you.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office and fill out an application.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|