Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1st shift QA inspector
Responsible for inspecting parts using approved inspection techniques.
- Basic math.
- Ability to use a computer in Word and Excel.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to use calipers, protractor, micrometer, specialized gaging and CMM after training.
- Ability to grasp training agendas quickly and retain knowledge.
- Ability to communicate and be a team member.
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality
- Multilimb Coordination and manual dexterity allowing lifting capabilities up to fifty pounds.
- Capable of walking three miles per shift.
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
Email your resume to Kelly for consideration at
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|