Software Engineering InternshipCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You’ll work in a state-of-the-art collaborative development space on the Northeast frontier of the Silicon Prairie.
- You’ll work with and learn from a crack team of Software Engineers.
- You’ll work with a small close-knit Agile team that includes Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and UX Designers.
- You’ll work on industry leading, exceptionally flexible, metadata driven web and mobile applications.
- You’ll be encouraged to share and learn with others across multiple teams.
- You’ll participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued.
- You’ll eat, sleep, and breathe the tenets of outstanding UX and UI.
- You’ll floor everyone with a barrage of fresh ideas about corporate culture and the future of technology.
- You’ll constantly brag to your friends about how much your summer internship rules.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You’re currently enrolled in a four-year Computer Science, CIS, MIS or Mathematics bachelor’s degree program.
- You’re ready to get your hands dirty writing new code.
- You’re passion for software development and innovation is paired with a desire to learn.
- You have interest or experience in the agile development concepts – paired programming, test-driven development, simple design, etc.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, it was really hard but we did it...
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...