House MotherMary's Inn Maternity Home, Dubuque, IA
Mary's Inn Maternity Home is a residential program dedicated to the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of single pregnant mothers and their developing babies. It is a safe haven where they can stay while learning the skills they need to make a better life for themselves and their babies.
Mary’s Inn, a faith-based maternity home, is seeking a dependable individual to join our team as a part-time house mother. Mary’s Inn offers a safe place to stay while learning valuable life and parenting skills to vulnerable pregnant women of any age and of any (or no) faith.
- Serve as an onsite authority
- Supervise resident activities
- Provide guidance, encouragement, and support
- Oversee that chores, curfews and house rules are followed
- Compassion and understanding for girls who have chosen life for their babies
- High school diploma or GED
- Successfully passing a criminal, sex offense and abuse background check.
- Ability to physically walk up/down stairs and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- A competitive wage of $12.00/hour
- Job training
- Schedule flexibility
What does a job with Mary’s Inn mean exactly? Check out our website at marysinnmaternityhome.org.
Submit a cover letter and resume to the following:
Email to: email@example.com
Or mail to:
Colleen Pasnik, Director
P.O. Box 3338
Dubuque, IA 52004-3338
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||P.O. Box 3338|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Child Care/Day Care/Personal Care
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|