Part-Time Inside Sales (8 AM - 2 PM!)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local Dubuque company is seeking a Part-Time Inside Sales Rep for about 20-25 hours per week. ($15-$17/hour)
8 AM - 2 PM OR 9 AM - 3 PM
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail
• Assist with placement of orders
• Place or cancel orders
• Inform customer of deals and promotions
• Stay up-to-date with new products
• Provide support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work. Duties may include order processing/entry, price quotations
All qualified candidates can send their resume to Molly.Wand@expresspros.com today!
Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|