For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Lead and enhance the existing data governance infrastructure within the Prudential Retirement organization
- Implement strategy as defined by senior management, assist associates with connecting their work to organization strategy.
- Monitor Team and department metrics to ensure objectives are accurately achieved, with a strong focus on positive partner and client experience.
- Incorporate knowledge of external factors into budgeting, Operating Plans, prioritization, resource allocation, and strategy setting; is open to new ideas, methods of doing things or opportunities that arise out of an understanding of the external market and trends.
- Develop talent through assembly of strong Teams, hiring for the future, inspiring and developing others, actively address performance issues, developing sound succession plans and building sustainable leadership and technical capabilities.
- Performance Management of associates; provide input to development of Annual Performance Objectives, write and deliver performance appraisals, conduct 1x1 and Team Meetings with direct reports on a regular basis.
- Leadership role on project/business activities including but not limited to Internal Audit, Independent Audit, and various Risk Assessments - ensure controls and processes are documented, implemented, and monitored.
- Develop data quality standards and implement monitoring processes
- Drive delivery and implementation of data quality initiatives to ensure organizational goals are met
- Build and conduct data quality maturity assessments
- Promote ongoing engagement of data stewards and data domain owners within the data governance infrastructure
- Engage with and act as a resource for business leaders
- Drive the capture of business definitions, taxonomies and linkage to technical lineage within the metadata tool (IBM Infosphere)
- Minimum of 3-5 years in financial services industry required. Retirement experience considered a plus.
- Management/leadership experience required.
- Knowledge of data governance, data quality and master data management concepts; familiar with data quality reporting methodologies and capabilities.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audience. Strong communicator and presenter.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills; can work well with all levels of staff and management.
- Disruptive thinker who embraces change and maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize issues and deliver high-quality, timely results.
- Desire to learn and stay current on data governance trends.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with IBM Information Governance Catalog a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 10-15% travel may be required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|