Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $18 - $20 / hr
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local growing Dubuque company is looking to add an executive level administrative support team member to their team. The ideal candidate will directly provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and in other departments as requested.
What you get to do:
- Manages the daily calendar, monitors email/voicemail messages, schedules meetings for assigned staff and other members of management team as requested.
- Assists with planning and documentation for meetings and other projects by preparing handouts, agendas, presentations, etc. and taking meeting minutes as requested.
- Works independently on special nonrecurring and recurring projects as assigned
- Generates correspondence and makes phone calls on behalf of assigned management team member as requested
- Participates in the company’s strategic planning processes
- Preparing reports, financial data
- Will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining department budgets and generating cost reports.
- Assists with front desk coverage for the Receptionist as scheduled
What we need from you:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in accounting is preferred
- High School Diploma and 3 years of administrative support or related experience.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions for various administrative issues, and prioritize work.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Problem Solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptionally well organized & a high level of ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.