Part-Time Maintenance TechnicianOral Arts Dental Laboratory, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Oral Arts Dental Laboratory is a leading dental laboratory in the Midwest. We are a full-service laboratory fabricating crowns, dentures, partials, and cosmetic restorations for the General Practitioner (family dentist). We have been in business since 1945 with a history of superb quality and customer service.
Oral Arts is located at 6701 Chavenelle Road with approximately 50 employees.
We are owned by National Dentex Corporation which is very proud of its laboratories and employees. Our business starts internally with fair, concerned appreciation for fellow employees. Everyone's work is important; every task affects a co-worker and a customer. This is our margin of difference that gives us our competitive advantage enjoyed by no other organization in our business.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Create and Establish Maintenance Schedule for Equipment throughout the Lab
- Performs equipment repair as needed.
- Installs parts and equipment
- On-Call for building security on rotation schedule
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High level of oral and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet required deadlines of each and deliver results.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Self starter with demonstrated initiative, self motivation and assertiveness.
- Must perform duties in an independent manner with minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidential employment and business information.
- Ability to listen and assess situations, providing possible solutions and feedback for consideration.
- Team player, maintaining a positive customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Overall knowledge of crafts including plumbing, electrical, HVAC and minor construction trades.
- Physical agility; able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Mechanical, electrical and carpentry skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) is required.
- 1-3 years experience in equipment and facility maintenance in a manufacturing or industrial operation.
- Valid Driver’s license and maintain an acceptable driving record
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|