Plan Reporting SpecialistPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Incumbents function as the technical expert in their assigned area. Major accountabilities are based on individual expertise and capabilities. Incumbents are fully experienced operations professionals and have an in-depth understanding of rules and regulations and the implications of processes on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the business unit. Monitors system error report messages and initiates corrective action. Also recommends more efficient processes where appropriate.May organize workflow and monitor performance metrics to ensure organizational goals relative to delivery of quality services and client satisfaction are met. May provide guidance and counsel to staff. Works on special projects as assigned. For US employees, this job is exempt and therefore not eligible for overtime.
Additional Information:Support plan financial reporting functions, e.g. 5500 Schedule C, 408(b)2, 404(a), by performing various activities while meeting department's quality, control and service standards. Executes moderately complex work assignments to meet or exceed published performance measurements and customer expectations in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Responsibilities may include and not limited to:
- Preparation and quality review of financial and investment information
- Support client inquiries related to financial reports and associated processing.
- Adherence to regulatory deadlines as well as internal service levels
- Identify reporting errors and communicate to Sr Associate for resolution.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
- Subject matter expert as assigned for procedures and projects
- Assists with development of Standard Operating Procedures within the team
- Collaborates with various internal value stream colleagues to maximize process performance and mitigate risk.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual general accounting function processing and reconciliation related to plan level reporting
- Bachelor's degree with an accounting emphasis or equivalent experience required
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting associated with Retirement Plans, e.g. 5500, Schedule C, 408(b)2, 404(a)
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office products with strong MS Excel skills
- Experience in a detail focused transaction processing environment
- Experience managing multiple priorities to meet internal and external commitments
- Experience working collaboratively to accomplish team goals
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners
- Ability to work additional/flexible hours as needed
- Desire to learn and grow
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and independence to meet established deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly motivated individual who can work overtime during peak business cycles.
- Strong verbal and written communication