For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
This role serves as as the subject matter technical expert in multiple functions in their assigned area. Consults on regulatory and legislative requirements with internal and external key stakeholders. Also recommends more efficient processes where appropriate and may be responsible for technical support in the development, maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures and coaching and development of lesser experienced team members. Works on special projects as assigned in addition to daily responsibilities for their assigned books of business/clients. Major accountabilities are based on individual expertise and mastery of capabilities in multiple functions related to plan document services and/or plan compliance testing and reporting. Associates in this role are fully experienced professionals with an in-depth understanding of compliance related rules and regulations impacting DC, DB and non qualified plans as well as the implications of processes on operations both within compliance services as well as across other operations groups. This role collaborates both within the team and across business units to support a positive client experience. Possesses broad knowledge of specific functions processes within assigned area. Able to develop a cohesive set of solutions in complex, high volume, deadline driven environment. For US employees, this job is exempt and therefore not eligible for overtime. Works independently driving team results as well as provide forward thinking solutions and ideas to improve the services we provide our clients. Provides backup support to the leadership team as needed, e.g. manager is on PTO.
Additional Information:Support plan financial reporting functions, e.g. Schedule C, 408(b)2, by performing various activities while meeting department's quality, control and service standards. Executes moderately complex work assignments to meet or exceed published performance measurements and customer expectations in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Responsibilities may include and not limited to:
- Preparation and quality review of financial and investment information
- Support client inquiries related to financial reports and associated processing.
- Adherence to regulatory deadlines as well as internal service levels
- Identify and correct reporting errors and communicate correction methods to internal partners, i.e. Technology
- Leads moderately complex (limited number of internal work groups involved and/or degree of regulatory and technical scope) projects as assigned.
- Executes task activity on all projects as assigned
- Subject matter expert as assigned for procedures and projects
- Assists with development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures within the team
- Collaborates with various internal value stream colleagues to maximize process performance and mitigate risk.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual general accounting function processing and reconciliation related to plan level reporting
- Periodic and scheduled financial reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree with an accounting emphasis or equivalent experience required
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting associated with Retirement Plans, e.g. 5500, Schedule C, 408(b)2, 404(a).
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office products with strong MS Excel skills
- Experience in a detail focused transaction processing environment
- Experience managing multiple priorities to meet internal and external commitments
- Experience working collaboratively to accomplish team goals
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners
- Ability to work additional/flexible hours as needed
- Desire to learn and grow
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and independence to meet established deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly motivated individual who can work overtime during peak business cycles.
- Strong verbal and written communication
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|