Communications ManagerDuTrac Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
DuTrac Community Credit Union is a financial cooperative serving over 46,000 individuals and families in a 14-county area throughout the local Tri-State region of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our Credit Union is one of the largest in the state with over $640 million in assets - and consistently ranks among the safest and financially strongest in the nation.
We offer members a full line of consumer and commercial financial services ranging from savings and checking to credit cards to mortgages and more.
Our Mission: to improve the financial future of our members, communities and fellow credit unions by providing information, education, and superior service and products.
Our Vision: to be a trusted advisor and partner which excels in satisfying the evolving financial needs of members and the communities we serve.
Please visit our web site at www.dutrac.org to learn more about our financial cooperative.
At DuTrac Community Credit Union, we believe that our members deserve the highest quality service. That level of service begins with effective and strong communication. We are looking for a candidate to work as a Communications Manager in our Marketing and Business Development department.
This person will be responsible for the marketing and advertising using branding guidelines and the overall strategic marketing and business development plan. Areas of responsibility are:
- Develops marketing communications using graphic design/illustration and creative writing skills for all promotional materials, including print publication and electronic media. Writes, edits and designs Credit Union publications for promotional purposes. Assists with market research, analyses, and making recommendations on promotional concepts as well as product and service enhancements. Uses data to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing promotions and business development strategies.
- Directs media placement for promotions. Develops advertising program schedules and designs/writes related collateral materials. Leads media negotiation and purchasing to fulfill marketing and communications objectives. Implements print advertising schedule and serves as a liaison with media representatives. Directs outside agencies and internal staff on layouts and production.
- Directs vendors as well as internal departments at a technical and creative level to update and maintain the Credit Union's website; ensures information is current; ensures promotions and campaigns are placed on the website in advance of other media. Manages the invoice payment process with vendors.
- Participates in and assists with special events sponsored by the Credit Union and helps with community involvement projects and committees.
- Creates and ensures marketing promotions and communications are in compliance with current regulations and guidelines.
- Manage and supervise communications staff.
If this sounds like it's right up your alley? You need to apply...
- 5-8 years of similar marketing experience.
- College degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Strong writing, editing, and graphic design skills; website development and maintenance skills. Must possess previous media purchasing experience, strong oral communication skills, and creativity.
Please apply with cover letter and resume via: www.dutrac.org/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|