Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage product information on all relevant websites and portals, inclusive of implementing and improving the SEO strategy
- Manage all trade shows and events
- Serve as the conduit between the businesses and the larger Marketing organization to advocate for the needs of the business and to prioritize activity
- Coordinate with the other teams in the marketing organization, including social media management, content marketing, lead nurturing/marketing automation, web and app development and the design studio
- Maintain brand voice in all external consumer communications
- Understand and comply with all legal and financial compliance requirements
- Actively participate in Demand Generation team activities, working closely with both internal and external team members
Desired skills and traits:
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams to meet the needs of the business
- Pro-activeness and accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency with the need to follow through
- Copy writing
- Social media marketing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- College degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional marketing experience
- Strong project management and communications skills including the demonstrated ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive, concurrent projects
- Demonstrated interest or experience in social media, content marketing and/or brand marketing
- Interest or experience in fashion or design a plus
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|