West Music Company, Inc.
PT OR FT Retail Sales
Customer service specialist. Product expert. The Band & Orchestra, Combo, and Piano Sales Consultants are West Music’s customer service and product specialists in our stores.
This sales position is critical to West Music’s success in meeting our mission of assisting customers and allowing them to Play now. Play for life.
Sales Consultants are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs and providing assistance in selecting merchandise by sharing in-depth product information to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
West Music currently has an opening for a part time OR full time Band/Orchestra Retail Sales Consultant in our Dubuque store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Achieve personal sales goals while contributing to the success of the team.
- Greets customers, provides information on products and services, answers questions, and sells merchandise to customers both in person and via telephone or e-mail.
- Demonstrates merchandise to customers and has full knowledge of product lines to best match customers with the correct product.
- Assist with the preparation of the sales floor, including stocking, and changing displays.
- Reflects the values of West Music and demonstrates passion for our mission, vision, and core values.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Band, orchestra, piano, or combo instrument knowledge (knowledge and/or playing experience).
- The ability to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends.
- Orchestra experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Education, Business, or related field desired.
- Prior retail or outside sales experience preferred.
- Service Focused and the will to sell – strives to always deliver great service to customers and co-workers by using effective listening skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills. Committed to using customer service skills to assist in meeting sales goals.
- Self-motivated – a "can-do" attitude with a desire to take on an increasing level of responsibility and a drive to meet sales goals.
- Organized – can manage multiple tasks at once and ensures everything gets done in a timely manner.
- Team Player/Collaborative – people focused with the ability to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and customers. You will be in an environment where the expectation is to ask for help when you need it, and to seek out opportunities to assist others in meeting the customer needs.
- Flexible – thrives in a fast-paced environment; doesn't get frustrated by evolving priorities or work assignments; open to feedback.
Please apply on line at:
West Music is an equal opportunity, equal access employer committed to a diverse workforce. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|