Construction Project ManagerEagle Point Solar, Dubuque, IA
Are you looking to build your career in a fast growing industry? Are you a quick learner ready to train for a career that will grow with you? Consider joining our team!
Eagle Point Solar is committed to the deployment and installation of U.S. manufactured solar photovoltaic systems to produce emission free energy throughout the Midwest and the United States for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases and spurring job creation and domestic economic activity.
Construction Project Analyst
Construction Project Analyst Responsibilities
- Collaborating with designers, sales, construction and permitting to determine the final specifications of the project
- Coordinating and scheduling sub-contractors
- Tracking percentage completion on project tasks
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
We are looking for an Construction Project Analyst to plan and track a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Construction Project Analyst must be well-versed in construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate with a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. Equipment and human resource balancing is critical. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget while reporting realtime percentage completion.
- Collaborate with designers to understand the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Work with Warehouse Manager to source equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Be in constant contact with field crews to understand percentage completion daily
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Experience with resource and project management
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- This is an in office, entry level position
- Microsoft Project experience beneficial
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-582-4044|
|Apply in Person:||900 Jackson St. Suite 108|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|