The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmcong.org.
- Foster and affirm the mission, core values and the philosophy of retirement of the Sisters of Charity, BVM;
- Maintain confidentiality regarding resident, employee and facility business;
- Always aware of resident needs and respond accordingly;
- Perform work as assigned, including:
- Preparing, delivering and retrieving trays
- Serving sisters in the dining rooms
- Operating dishwasher
- Hand washing and sanitizing pots and pans (must be 18 years and older)
- Perform related cleaning as assigned
- Assist in other dietary job areas as necessary.
- Follow the clean as you work procedure in daily work routine;
- Maintain equipment and work area in high degree of cleanliness;
- Follow all policies and procedures related to safety, cleaning/sanitation, recycling, food handling, storage and disposal, scheduling, uniform and personal hygiene;
- Report all equipment operational concerns to supervisor immediately;
- Perform other work or related work as assigned.
For more information about Sisters of Charity, BVM, visit us on-line at http://www.bvmsisters.org.
To apply by email, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates may also pick up/complete an application at the Caritas reception desk (enter Caritas front doors at second turn-around driveway) to apply in person.
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|