HR Consulting InternHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
HKP, the workforce management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., is seeking a highly motivated individual for an internship opportunity in our HR Consulting department. Our internships expose you to a variety of assignments and hands-on experience that will provide realistic insight into the profession.
Responsibilities may include:
- Triage HR help desk calls to team members
- Assisting in departmental administrative tasks
- Handling various technical operations such as job posting, electronic form development/administration
- Providing ongoing assistance to consultants on a variety of tasks
- Must be working towards or have recently received a degree from an accredited college or University
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills required
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Strong time management and communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Flexible schedules
- Collaborative work environment providing opportunities for hands-on-experience with other HR professionals
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|